Saturday 29 April 2017

The Dominatrix Lady.



The Dominatrix Lady called at my home today.
She walked past me and sat right down,
said she was here to stay.

She told me that I had no choice, in matters of my own.
That she was taking full control,
and I would always obey her commanding tone.

She made me turn off every light
inside my home that burned so bright.
She said the darkness was her friend.
This lady of the night.

I became Oh So submissive, as she poked and stabbed
with her pointed stick that was so red hot,
but burned like ice on me.

This Dominatrix Lady made me stumble and fall.
Every time I saw my escape,
She built another wall.

Why did she choose Me, to be her whipping boy?
I couldn’t see the sense at all.
But sex was not the reason I became this lady’s toy.

With every nerve end tingling I would go against the grain.
I would act out her life fantasy.
Destroy my own reality.

She fed me live red maggots that invaded my home.
They gnawed so very gently,
inside my bleeding aching bones.

As every new day passes, in my home that’s not my own.
The Dominatrix Lady dreams up her new tortures,
I’m then force-fed and shown.

It’s been over twenty years now since she came to my door.
She wore a bright, encrusted badge.
It said ‘S & M’….. I’m sure.

Maybe she had it on back-to-front, this lady of the night.
If she did, then I now know.
Why I’m in this losing fight.

Hmmmmm……….
.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment